Organizations hire us because we solve problems. Most of our work comes from repeat clients and client referrals. KZN VIP PROTECTION SERVICES can help your workplace run problem free. An undercover investigation is critical for thoroughly and effectively resolving difficult-to-investigate situations such as theft, substance abuse, or other forms of serious employee misconduct.
- Why: Undercover workplace investigations are employee interactive. This method develops first-hand evidence and information concerning suspected employees. If necessary, our operatives can testify in court.
- When: Your situation may merit an undercover investigation when your Company suspects that a potential or serious problem exists within the workforce. An undercover operative has the best chance of confirming or disproving rumors and exposing the guilty parties.
- Who: Within the Company, only top level management, directors of Security or human resources personnel should have any knowledge of the use of undercover operatives or of the investigative findings.
- Where: The undercover investigator should be placed in a position that allows mobility and access to suspected employees. Multiple investigators may be required to investigate various shifts and departments.
- What: A multi-faceted effort. We maintain daily, two-way communication with our operatives to continually share and assess new information and to strategize our efforts. The undercover operatives will detail all his/her findings in a daily report submitted after each shift worked. Close supervision contributes to the successful outcome of the assignment. Our operatives gather pertinent evidence of gross policy violations by engaging in hand-to-hand buys of stolen company property, illicit drugs, or trade secrets. When appropriate, the undercover workplace investigation is augmented by the proper and lawful use of covert surveillance, sting operations, and when necessary, with assistance from local law enforcement.