State of the art CCTV technology have now moved from video technology with a time laps recorder to digital video recording and this turned the video surveillance into one of the most valuable loss prevention, safety/security and management tools available today.
Retailers use CCTV to monitor for shoplifters and dishonest employees, manufacturers, governments, hotels, hospitals, universities, airports, harbors, banks, shopping centers, parking areas and the Industrial sector, use CCTV systems to identify and monitor visitors, employees, equipment and criminals. It is a valuable tool in crime prevention and act as a powerful management tool.
CCTV can help you:
- Provide 24/7 protection for your facility. Digitally observe and record any event on either constant recording programmed time slots recording or recording only on movement detection.
- Monitor and control movement of suspect persons.
- Investigate incidents, retrieve and playback events by any time, date or location.
- Investigate theft by just playing the system back until the theft is detected then just mark the stolen item with the click of the mouse and the system will register all movements near the stolen item until you detect the culprit.
- Perform virtual patrols.
- Intervene and send back-up in real time when an event occurs.